Another 365 days and year gone by. This year brought us our first full year of being married. There were blessings, announcements, decisions, health scares, and celebrations. I feel like we experienced alot of different things, and I’m grateful to have had Gary by my side through them all.
Most of all, I’m thankful for a year of understanding my God’s grace in a deeper way. He is so, so, so good and I’m thankful that He always upholds us wherever we are and whatever is going on around us. Once again, we leave this year grateful for the Lord’s guidance, direction, protection and healing!
- Celebrated 6 months of marriage
- Began Couch to 5k
- G finished his time serving in the USMC
- Started working on our little yard
- Updated my license with my new last name
- G started seminary
- Watched Sean and Catherine get married, ha!
- Added a desk, bookshelf, and a dumpster dresser to our home
- Had a snow day
- Updated our laundry room
- Survived the icestorm
- Starting using my vitamix
- Celebrated Valentines and G’s 27th birthday
- Started making lattes at home
- Refinished the dumpster dresser
- Finished Couch to 5k
- Visited St. Augustine
- Sent Rainbow Seeds to the nephews and nieces for St. Patrick’s Day
- Became members in our church
- Paid off all of our debt
- Hosted our neighbors for dinner
- Organized our DVD collection
- Accepted my first job after being married
- Went to opening day at Turner Field
- Finished Couch to 10k and ran 6 miles
- Made homemade bread
- Celebrated our risen Savior
- Attended my 10 year high school reunion
- Walked 3 miles a day every day
- Got freaked out by our neighbors
- Went strawberry picking
- Celebrated our friends wedding
- Helped host a shower for baby C
- Went on a drive in movie date
- Met my newest future brother-in-law
- Worked out every day for at least 45 minutes
- Drank 72 oz of water each day
- Celebrated our first anniversary in Maine
- Took our first anniversary photo
- Went to a Braves game
- Rearranged our living room
- Spent time on the lake
- Ordered a mini wedding album
- Started hosting our home group
- Took a sewing class
- Bought a new bed
- Finished map project
- Hosted a shower
- Set up our guest room
- Completed Content to Rent 31 days challenge
- Celebrated my 28th!
- Hosted a shower
- Hung frames in the hallway
- Hosted Halloween party
- Celebrated the Queen-Page wedding!
- Helped host a shower
- Hosted a dinner party
- Hosted a Christmas party
- Mailed 2014 Christmas cards
- Decided to go to Madagascar on a mission trip in 2015
We eagerly anticipate what 2015 will bring – including a new niece that is due any day now!
May you find hope in our Savior, Jesus Christ in 2015!
Happy New Year Eve!