Happy Friday, friends 🙂
Here’s to kicking off a weekend that is semi-low-key, and enjoying this BEAUTIFUL weather! On to my high fives for the week…
- I finally ordered a new mailbox and entryway rug for our house. High five for making things a little more homey!
- I finished up my March PowerSheets after skipping February. High five for being back in the game!
- My sister and her husband FINALLY announced that they’re expecting! High five for being able to share the good news of a new baby in the family!
- I finally joined the 2000’s and started reading Harry Potter! High five for a book of adventure!
- Last week, G bought a lawn mower. #WereGrownups. High five for coming home to a yard that is a little less weedy!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Hey there, March 2017!
January and February both flew by – and just a couple of days ago, I had a chance to sit down and work my way backwards through February goals and also prep for this month.
I hate leaving a page unfinished, so it was helpful to sit down and think through the month and things I need to adjust going forward.
Like I mentioned in January, I’m working through Lara Casey’s Power Sheets and they’ve been helpful to keep me motivated and creating habits discipline that will help me get the things I want accomplished. So let’s just hope that I get a little more disciplined about making the time for monthly prepwork 😉 #CalendarReminderSet
Here are my goals for March!
- make and store three freezer meals
- visit our new dentist
- catch up on work items and descriptions
- prep for hosting Sara’s shower
- organize closets and storage room
- list or donate unused items from closets and storage room
- paint shelves in mudroom
- begin working on wedding album and family yearbooks
- memorize Hebrews 4:14-16
What are you working on in March?
1. Gary and I visited 2nd and Charles after dinner Saturday night and I found three books to take home. High five for inexpensive reads!
2. On Monday we had some friends over for dinner. High five for sharing meals and life with new people!
3. We are slowwwwly furnishing our home and this week we picked up a sectional and bench for our laundry/mud room. High five for making progess!
4. January is one of the two busiest work months for me. High five for almost being at the finish line!
5. Tomorrow I get to meet our newest addition to my side of the family! High five for a day with the Queens!
Hope y’all have a great weekend!