Fourteen days ago we moved out of our town home and into our 1957 “project”. I miss a lot of things about our town home… you know, calling our landlord when anything went wrong, non-commercial tile floor, a
functioning dishwasher, and not having boxes lying around, but I digress.
We moved to the Augusta area in December 2013. A few weeks prior, we started our long distance search and settled on this space. We had no idea how long we’d be here, so it was fun making this space ours during our first 2.5 years in Augusta.
Don’t worry… all these faces moved with us and will be reappearing soon. That is, until we get a new Christmas card from you all🙂 (Let us know if you need our new address!)
So many memories in this room… home groups, game nights, parties, showers, goodbyes, dinners, Atwell Nephew Niece Adventures. Full and grateful heart.
Belle Court, you helped us bloom here in our city. Thanks for all the memories.🙂
To say I’ve been inconsistent with monthly goals and blogging in general in 2016 would be an understatement. There is plenty swimming in my mind to write about, for example I turn 30 in just a little over a month and we just bought a 1957 house in need of a lot of love (🙈😁😳). #HoldMe
Until then, here are my goals for September!
- unpack all boxes and find a place for everything (even if that means donating or trashing)
- join a new gym
- work on 30 before 30 goals
- organize paperwork in house
- pick a book – or two – to read (and spend less time looking at screens)
- eat more veggies!
- draft/publish 618 house tour
Three months until 30-eve! Here’s my 30 before 30 list!
The Mission: Complete 30 preset tasks/goals/challenges before my 30th birthday.
Why 30? Because I’m turning 30!
Start Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2016
End Date: Thursday, October 13, 2016
1) catch up on Bible Reading Plan
Husband and Wife
2) sign up for a race
3) visit my family
4) visit Gary’s family
5) invite nephews and nieces to Atwell Adventures Part 2!
6) buy a house!
7) establish new budget
8) clear every room
10) join a new gym
11) run a 10k
12) try two new exercises
13) get a massage
14) complete 1 round of 21 day fix
15) go out of the state/country
16) visit myrtle beach
17) go on a top golf date
18) buy tickets for biltmore christmas tour
19) plan a trip to NYC
Creativity and Work
20) organize pinterest boards
21) update blog design
Challenges and Learning
22) read five books
23) make a list of 100 happy things
24) create next 101 list
25) cook with three different types of meat
26) learn five different features on camera
27) introduce ourselves to our neighbors
28) 5 acts of kindness/service
29) celebrate a friend’s baby gender reveal
30) host a dinner party
Here we go!