1. Gary and I visited 2nd and Charles after dinner Saturday night and I found three books to take home. High five for inexpensive reads!
2. On Monday we had some friends over for dinner. High five for sharing meals and life with new people!
3. We are slowwwwly furnishing our home and this week we picked up a sectional and bench for our laundry/mud room. High five for making progess!
4. January is one of the two busiest work months for me. High five for almost being at the finish line!
5. Tomorrow I get to meet our newest addition to my side of the family! High five for a day with the Queens!
Hope y’all have a great weekend!
1. Our annual women’s kickoff was this past Saturday and it was a sweet time of learning about the new year and enjoying a delicious brunch. High five for a new year alongside the women of our church!
2. On Sunday, a group of our friends went to Augusta’s Escape room and we escaped in 34 minutes! High five for smart friends!
3. Gary’s beehive and beekeeper suit came in this week so he is officially doing this thing. High five for seeing my husband excited about his new hobby!
4. I removed my work email from my phone at the beginning of this year and I’m loving the results. High five for more focused work and better boundaries!
5. I mentioned last week that I ordered a new cookbook. High five for four meals cooked at home this week!
Happy weekend, friends!
With my goals this year – I wanted to take a few minutes each week to blog. For me, posts and pictures help serve as a timeline so I was sad that I skipped most of 2016, and will try to be more intentional in 2017 to record the little moments!
First up – bringing back High Five for Fridays!
1. This is one of the more busier weeks of the year work wise for me. High five for tomorrow morning and resting a little more!
2. Our kitchen cabinets and molding will hopefully be completed tomorrow. High five for finishing up with contractors for a little while!
3. We picked up two bookshelves for $20 each off of Craigslist last weekend. High five for furnishing our Mud and Laundry Room!
4. In my striving to cook more this year, I ordered a book called Sheet Pan Suppers. High five for (hopefully) wonderful, easy meals!
5. Gary comes home tonight! High five for hugging my man after a few days away!
Happy weekend, friends!