Five years ago today I met G for the first time. Six months from now, we’ll meet our baby! ❤️
Baby Atwell is due this October!
We are thrilled for this new adventure and grateful for the gift of this little life.
We can’t wait to meet you, little one!
Happy Friday, friends 🙂
Here’s to kicking off a weekend that is semi-low-key, and enjoying this BEAUTIFUL weather! On to my high fives for the week…
- I finally ordered a new mailbox and entryway rug for our house. High five for making things a little more homey!
- I finished up my March PowerSheets after skipping February. High five for being back in the game!
- My sister and her husband FINALLY announced that they’re expecting! High five for being able to share the good news of a new baby in the family!
- I finally joined the 2000’s and started reading Harry Potter! High five for a book of adventure!
- Last week, G bought a lawn mower. #WereGrownups. High five for coming home to a yard that is a little less weedy!
Hope you have a great weekend!