Hey there, March 2017!
January and February both flew by – and just a couple of days ago, I had a chance to sit down and work my way backwards through February goals and also prep for this month.
I hate leaving a page unfinished, so it was helpful to sit down and think through the month and things I need to adjust going forward.
Like I mentioned in January, I’m working through Lara Casey’s Power Sheets and they’ve been helpful to keep me motivated and creating habits discipline that will help me get the things I want accomplished. So let’s just hope that I get a little more disciplined about making the time for monthly prepwork 😉 #CalendarReminderSet
Here are my goals for March!
- make and store three freezer meals
- visit our new dentist
- catch up on work items and descriptions
- prep for hosting Sara’s shower
- organize closets and storage room
- list or donate unused items from closets and storage room
- paint shelves in mudroom
- begin working on wedding album and family yearbooks
- memorize Hebrews 4:14-16
What are you working on in March?
1. Gary and I visited 2nd and Charles after dinner Saturday night and I found three books to take home. High five for inexpensive reads!
2. On Monday we had some friends over for dinner. High five for sharing meals and life with new people!
3. We are slowwwwly furnishing our home and this week we picked up a sectional and bench for our laundry/mud room. High five for making progess!
4. January is one of the two busiest work months for me. High five for almost being at the finish line!
5. Tomorrow I get to meet our newest addition to my side of the family! High five for a day with the Queens!
Hope y’all have a great weekend!
1. Our annual women’s kickoff was this past Saturday and it was a sweet time of learning about the new year and enjoying a delicious brunch. High five for a new year alongside the women of our church!
2. On Sunday, a group of our friends went to Augusta’s Escape room and we escaped in 34 minutes! High five for smart friends!
3. Gary’s beehive and beekeeper suit came in this week so he is officially doing this thing. High five for seeing my husband excited about his new hobby!
4. I removed my work email from my phone at the beginning of this year and I’m loving the results. High five for more focused work and better boundaries!
5. I mentioned last week that I ordered a new cookbook. High five for four meals cooked at home this week!
Happy weekend, friends!