1. Our annual women’s kickoff was this past Saturday and it was a sweet time of learning about the new year and enjoying a delicious brunch. High five for a new year alongside the women of our church!
2. On Sunday, a group of our friends went to Augusta’s Escape room and we escaped in 34 minutes! High five for smart friends!
3. Gary’s beehive and beekeeper suit came in this week so he is officially doing this thing. High five for seeing my husband excited about his new hobby!
4. I removed my work email from my phone at the beginning of this year and I’m loving the results. High five for more focused work and better boundaries!
5. I mentioned last week that I ordered a new cookbook. High five for four meals cooked at home this week!
Happy weekend, friends!