With my goals this year – I wanted to take a few minutes each week to blog. For me, posts and pictures help serve as a timeline so I was sad that I skipped most of 2016, and will try to be more intentional in 2017 to record the little moments!
First up – bringing back High Five for Fridays!
1. This is one of the more busier weeks of the year work wise for me. High five for tomorrow morning and resting a little more!
2. Our kitchen cabinets and molding will hopefully be completed tomorrow. High five for finishing up with contractors for a little while!
3. We picked up two bookshelves for $20 each off of Craigslist last weekend. High five for furnishing our Mud and Laundry Room!
4. In my striving to cook more this year, I ordered a book called Sheet Pan Suppers. High five for (hopefully) wonderful, easy meals!
5. Gary comes home tonight! High five for hugging my man after a few days away!
Happy weekend, friends!