Happy Friday, friends 🙂
Here’s to kicking off a weekend that is semi-low-key, and enjoying this BEAUTIFUL weather! On to my high fives for the week…
- I finally ordered a new mailbox and entryway rug for our house. High five for making things a little more homey!
- I finished up my March PowerSheets after skipping February. High five for being back in the game!
- My sister and her husband FINALLY announced that they’re expecting! High five for being able to share the good news of a new baby in the family!
- I finally joined the 2000’s and started reading Harry Potter! High five for a book of adventure!
- Last week, G bought a lawn mower. #WereGrownups. High five for coming home to a yard that is a little less weedy!
Hope you have a great weekend!
1. Gary and I visited 2nd and Charles after dinner Saturday night and I found three books to take home. High five for inexpensive reads!
2. On Monday we had some friends over for dinner. High five for sharing meals and life with new people!
3. We are slowwwwly furnishing our home and this week we picked up a sectional and bench for our laundry/mud room. High five for making progess!
4. January is one of the two busiest work months for me. High five for almost being at the finish line!
5. Tomorrow I get to meet our newest addition to my side of the family! High five for a day with the Queens!
Hope y’all have a great weekend!
1. Our annual women’s kickoff was this past Saturday and it was a sweet time of learning about the new year and enjoying a delicious brunch. High five for a new year alongside the women of our church!
2. On Sunday, a group of our friends went to Augusta’s Escape room and we escaped in 34 minutes! High five for smart friends!
3. Gary’s beehive and beekeeper suit came in this week so he is officially doing this thing. High five for seeing my husband excited about his new hobby!
4. I removed my work email from my phone at the beginning of this year and I’m loving the results. High five for more focused work and better boundaries!
5. I mentioned last week that I ordered a new cookbook. High five for four meals cooked at home this week!
Happy weekend, friends!