Happy Friday, friends 🙂
Here’s to kicking off a weekend that is semi-low-key, and enjoying this BEAUTIFUL weather! On to my high fives for the week…
- I finally ordered a new mailbox and entryway rug for our house. High five for making things a little more homey!
- I finished up my March PowerSheets after skipping February. High five for being back in the game!
- My sister and her husband FINALLY announced that they’re expecting! High five for being able to share the good news of a new baby in the family!
- I finally joined the 2000’s and started reading Harry Potter! High five for a book of adventure!
- Last week, G bought a lawn mower. #WereGrownups. High five for coming home to a yard that is a little less weedy!
Hope you have a great weekend!