Hey there, March 2017!
January and February both flew by – and just a couple of days ago, I had a chance to sit down and work my way backwards through February goals and also prep for this month.
I hate leaving a page unfinished, so it was helpful to sit down and think through the month and things I need to adjust going forward.
Like I mentioned in January, I’m working through Lara Casey’s Power Sheets and they’ve been helpful to keep me motivated and creating habits discipline that will help me get the things I want accomplished. So let’s just hope that I get a little more disciplined about making the time for monthly prepwork 😉 #CalendarReminderSet
Here are my goals for March!
- make and store three freezer meals
- visit our new dentist
- catch up on work items and descriptions
- prep for hosting Sara’s shower
- organize closets and storage room
- list or donate unused items from closets and storage room
- paint shelves in mudroom
- begin working on wedding album and family yearbooks
- memorize Hebrews 4:14-16
What are you working on in March?