Well hello there, long lost friends. This week has been filled with a party, baby shower prep, working, long naps, headaches, and laughter. So really, all good things, minus the headaches.
This weekend I’m looking forward to extra time with G, and celebrating our two year first-date-a-versary. It’s crazy to think that it was only two years ago, we were just getting to know each other. What a happy two years it has been:)
Onto high fives…
1. Saturday night we had date night at one of our Augusta favorites, Takosushi. High five for the far east meeting the southwest!
2. This week I hosted a party at our house for some of our neighbors and friends from church. High five to having our home filled with people I love!
3. Speaking of that party, G made a surprise coffee run for me before it all started. High five to a handsome curbside Starbucks delivery!
4. My sister and brother-in-law made the announcement that they are expecting! High five to them and to everyone who is praying for them and this sweet gift from the Lord!
5. Yesterday I came home from work to find G in bed, so I did what any normal person would do. I decided to skip dinner prep and enjoy a three hour siesta. High five for long naps, breakfast for dinner and a husband that didn’t blink an eye to either.
One thought on “high five for friday”