This week was full of celebrating people I love. Here we go…
1. First off, we celebrated these two firends at there wedding Saturday night. Although we’ve only known them since December, we are so excited for them and their new adventure! High five to the Mr. & Mrs.!
2. Ahhh, Mother’s Day. I was blessed with a wonderful Mama – and last July, I was blessed with another! High five to my sweet, kind, loving, funny Moms!
3. This week I got to cross off one of my 101 in 1001 – pick strawberries! High five to my friend for inviting me on her adventure!
4. Next up, we celebrated this little party animal’s 35th birthday! High five to my sister Madie!
5. And today we celebrate another birthday – this time it’s a 31st! High five to my sister Jesssssie!