Happy April from the Augusta, Georgia area!
Spring has sprung and I’m LOVING all of the green around our city right now! The cool breezy weather and a little tournament called The Masters is probably not hurting my excitement either.
March is a little bit of a blur and I’m not really sure how it went by as fast as it did. One of the reasons I miss blogging is capturing the day to day and being able to reflect back on the “moments in between” so I hope to get more back into a routine with it in the next few weeks and months.
Here’s what got tackled in March…
complete reading assignments update my 101 list– it’s been so long! finally updated, but I have alot of goals to knock out by July 12th!) establish a morning routineI love when my mornings have order. I feel like it sets me up for a better day!
- pack seasonal/unused items – organized a few spaces but didn’t feel like packing would be wise yet
continue house huntingstillllll looking. We’re learning alot in this season – most of all patience and trust in God’s timing:) celebrate our risen SaviorHe is RISEN! I love Easter more and more each year.
- organize files
book hotel for June conferencecheck! find plants for our hanging basketsThanks to a friend, I picked up some big, beautiful ferns! Now my spring/summer goal is to keep them alive 🙂
- plan weekends to visit our families and to go camping
And here’s what’s going on for April!
- make and take a treat to our neighbors
- purchase new phone and set it up; list old one for sale
- work on wedding album (larger goal – to have it in our hands by our 3rd anni in July!)
- find baskets for bathroom storage and purge toiletries
- sew a tableskirt
- continue looking for a house 🙂
What do you have going on in April?