I promise I didn’t forget I have a blog – but I may forgotten some of my February goals 🙂
complete reading assignments– check!
- walk and run three times a week – *crickets chirping* 😳
host a fellowship at our house– actually hosted two!
- work through my Write Now book – started two lessons
- try three new recipes – I honestly don’t remember
- establish a new morning routine that includes getting out of bed upon waking up – still working on this… Any tips?
and of course – celebrate G’s birthday!– this was the easiest of all 🙂
And here’s what I’ll be trying to accomplish in March…
- complete reading assignments
- update my 101 list – it’s been so long!
- establish a morning routine
- pack seasonal/unused items
- continue house hunting
- celebrate our risen Savior
- organize files
- book hotel for June conference
- find plants for our hanging baskets
- plan weekends to visit our families and to go camping
Do you have any March goals?