Oh hey last day of January 2014! You sure did get here fast.
It’s been a great week to finish out this month. Here are some of the reasons why!
1. I went to my first wedding of 2014 and wore pajama pants. Thanks for the invite, Sean and Catherine!
2. Snow day! It’s not often we have one of these and actually see snow!
3. We were accepted as members of Berea Baptist Church! So excited!
4. A new, easy dinner was added to the Atwell recipe book!
5. Tomorrow I finish week four of my Couch to 5k training!
See you all next week! Can’t wait to share the projects I finished this month and what’s in store for February! Have a great weekend!
2 thoughts on “high five for friday”
Pajama pants to a wedding! LOVE that! P.S. Love the idea of a month-aversary in your most recent post! I am always up for more celebrating! 🙂
haha… that would be “The Bachelor” wedding I watched from my couch 😉