Last week this time, I was feeling tired, overwhelmed, and behind. The weekend was just what I needed to refocus and energize!
I felt like a new person this week. It made me realize how thankful I am for health and happiness – even though I take it for granted sometimes. Now, for some of those things that made my happiness cup overflow this week…
1. We celebrated our first Cinco de Mayo with dinner and Jack Bauer! High five for Mexican food and a show where I have no idea what’s going on!
2. Speaking of Cinco de Mayo, I think I’ll be making alot more of these this summer. High five for fresh fruit in the summer!
3. We have officially entered into double digit months of being married! High five for 10 months of marriage, G!
4. This week I came home to repositioned flower baskets. High five for being freaked out by that little situation.
5. Tomorrow we get to celebrate two of our Augusta friends at their wedding! High five for celebrations!
Happy weekend to you!