1. My mom has had Mal de Debarquement Syndrome for over ten years and was interviewed for this article in my hometown newspaper. High five for raising awareness and for the prayers and support that are coming in because of it!
2. New emojis were announced this week. High five for tiny pictures that make texting even more fun!
3. I hit my mileage goal for the week already so anything I do tomorrow is extra. High five for being ahead!
4. As much as I love monongrams, I rarely buy monogrammed things. This week I ordered a tote bag for our upcoming trip, and I have to say my new monogram looks prettttty good on the preview I saw! High five for Etsy shops making it so easy and fun!
5. Tonight we’re stopping by some friends who are hosting a corn hole tournament. High five for that and memories of Camp Wabanna – the place that first introduced me to Corn Hole!