As we wrote out our Christmas letter this past December, I remember thinking that May was going to be forever away. But I guess because of full schedules, these past six months have gone by much quicker than I anticipated.
And here we are – preparing to leave for Madagascar in a couple of weeks! It’s hard to believe and my mind has already been busy making to do list for the trip!
I want to be well prepared for the trip – spiritually, mentally, and physically, so most of my May goals will center around preparation – it takes up a good portion of May anyways!
- finish memorizing stories before trip
- begin malaria pills
- work on prayer list for trip
- rest, rise early, and exercise
- finish the 24 day challenge and write a review post
- serve at the final fundraiser for our trip
- pick up 2 books for trip – hello long flights!
- go to a Braves game
- welcome the Tanners when they visit Augusta
- start thinking about 2 year anniversary gift and celebration
And here were my goals for April…
celebrate Easter– it was an incredible day celebrating our Savior!
- finish April’s monthly book and continue with yearly reading plan
continue to memorize Creation to Christ stories– still learning! If you think of our team, pray for us as we prepare to share these stories! prepare and begin the 24 day challenge– We finish our challenge Wednesday and will celebrate with pizza on Thursday 😉 complete walking and running goalsas well as weight training – buy and hang living room curtains– love them!
- schedule dentist appointment – one day we’ll go to the dentist!
- get a massage – this and the dentist will wait until June
begin vaccination pills for Madagascar– we took our typhoid meds, and this month we’ll begin malaria!
What are your goals for May?